The Sierra Madre City Council will meet for its regular bimonthly meeting on Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m. at the Sierra Madre Council Chambers at 232 W. Sierra Madre Boulevard.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Final vote on a resolution opposing the 710 tunnel project, which was discussed at the meeting two weeks ago.
- A public hearing on grant money from the state Citizens Options for Public Safety (COPS) program.
- Discussion of Sierra Madre's participation in the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments, which recently dismissed its chief executive after he was charged with felony counts of conflict of interest.
- Discussion of an ordinance changing how City Council vacancies are filled.
- Discussion of the city's public safety master plan.
The full agenda can be viewed at right.