Crime blotter information provided by the Sierra Madre Police Department.
Monday, Feb. 4, 2013
At noon on Feb. 4, a 25-year-old man walked onto a property under construction in the 100 block of Rancho Road and took an air compressor. As the site is frequented by a number of construction workers, witnesses did not take particular note of this individual walking away with the item.
- - -
Residents should call 9-1-1 to report any police, fire, or medical emergency, including:
- Crimes in progress or crimes that have just occurred
- Suspicious activity or behavior
- Fights or domestic violence
- Suicide attempts
- Building fires, brush fires, trash fires, or any other fires
- Traffic accidents
- Any medical emergency for which immediate care is needed
- Vicious animals – but not a bear walking through the neighborhood or yard
Residents are asked not to call 9-1-1 to report any non-emergency problems or to ask questions; instead, please call the Police Department's non-emergency line at (626) 355-1414.