Crime blotter information provided by the Sierra Madre Police Department.
Friday August 23, 2013
A resident in the 600 block of West Sierra Madre Boulevard reported that his bicycle had been taken from his carport between 11am and 3pm. The bicycle was not secured but access to the carport portion of the property is limited by an electronically controlled gate.
Residents should call 9-1-1 to report any police, fire, or medical emergency, including:
- Crimes in progress or crimes that have just occurred
- Suspicious activity or behavior
- Fights or domestic violence
- Suicide attempts
- Building fires, brush fires, trash fires, or any other fires
- Traffic accidents
- Any medical emergency for which immediate care is needed
- Vicious animals – but not a bear walking through the neighborhood or yard
Residents are asked not to call 9-1-1 to report any non-emergency problems or to ask questions; instead, please call the Sierra Madre Police Department's non-emergency line at (626) 355-1414.