There were many important stories local to the Sierra Madre area this week. But just in case you missed them, here are our Top Five stories.
- Sequestration goes into effect and lawmakers are speaking out on how it will affect the local economy.
- More than 80 employees in the Pasadena Unified School District will be getting pink slips.
- A woman was arrested following a Sierra Madre police pursuit.
- Wooden statues were stolen from the outside of a Sierra Madre home. Do you have information that can help police?
- Know of a business arriving or leaving town? Let us know in this edition of Sprouts and Shutters.