.

Water in Sierra Madre

Has anyone else gotten sick from the water?  
I was used a carbon filter and got extremely ill.  The water also ruined my new water heater.  The elements were extremely corroded for only being 1 yr. old.  My neighbor also got sick and dr. thought it was celiac disease but after she quit drinking water she is getting better.


Marcielle Brandler March 21, 2014 at 10:04 AM
That is scary. I use a Brita filter and run the tap water through it. I guess I had better buy water, which I am already buying from the city. Hm. I have not been ill yet from it. Thank you for letting us know.
Marcielle Brandler March 21, 2014 at 10:04 AM
I let the water run until it is clear. It takes awhile.
Mary Beth Finnerty March 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Running the water until it's clear uses tons of water. And we are supposed tobe cutting back!. The brownish color that we get now is a real turnoff even though it's not supposed to be harmful. My refrigerator filters the drinking water but I can't buy enough to fil the toilets and the bathtubs!

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »